THREATS DO HAPPEN. Successful construction project depend on how well project participants manage risks.
By identifying potential risks, reviewing profitability, and utilizing economic assumptions, we assist our clients in preventing increased costs, delays, and disruptions.
You can identify, prevent and mitigate potential costly delays and disruptions before breaking ground or during project execution with CORE’s construction risk management services. Our construction experts understand the changing engineering and construction industries and draw upon years of experience to provide cost-effective solutions that work.
CORE can assist in mitigating the potential risks of your project using the following:
- Pre-construction planning and coordination
- Construction cost management
- Risk workshop development
- Dispute avoidance and claims mitigation
- Risk register development
- Qualitative risk assessments & scoring
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Decision risk analysis
- Sensitivity analysis
- Risk response planning